Learn from the Leaders during Featured Presentations:
Saturday, Oct 21st:
Saturday is all about focusing on you and identifying areas that you would like to improve and really coming up with ways that you want to expand in your life and your business.
- What’s Your Vision? Discover your WHY, Your personal Passion, Mission and Your Purpose.
- Insights on how to harness the super power of your brain to triumph over obstacles so you can trailblaze with passion, purpose and profits.
- Discover Your Sense-ual Woman; Reclaim Your Senses, Yourself and Your Seductress Spirit!
- Understand how and why to build — and retain the most amazing relationships — in your business, your networks, your life.
- Discover your goal planning personality to achieve your dreams!
Sunday, Oct 22nd:
Sunday is focused on putting a plan into place and taking action steps to becoming a more dynamic version of yourself!
- How to Shift from Goal “Settling” to Goal Getting: How to Set Power Goals that Come True Every Time!
- Experience The Power of Networking: How to Electrify Your Results & Work a Room Confidently.
- Learn Insider Secrets to Getting Booked as a Guest on TV Talk Shows.
- Confidence is gorgeous. Learn how to “own it” in front of the camera.
- Tips on the 7 figure GCE Business Breakthrough Process will be revealed.
- How to Attract Consistent Clients. Stabilize Revenues & Scale My Business with Peace of Mind.
- And more….
Connect with the speakers, other like-minded women, sponsors & vendors who care about your success!
Are you ready to take a step to ‘go for it’- to reconnect with passions and then create a plan a successful business that is focused on that vision?
Get Your Ticket Today! This is a limited seating event. Be at the Dare to Be DINO Women’s Business Leadership Weekend Event. Let’s rock & roll to make your dream for your future a reality!
Meet Your Guest Speakers:
Emcee for the Dare to Be DINO Event is Maria Peña-Morales.
Maria is a Multi-Cultural Real Estate Expert, based in San Diego but works with Global Connections.
As one of six children in a first generation Mexican-American household, she witnessed the strong, positive immigrant spirit of her parents and their drive to live the American Dream. She launched her first sole proprietorship at the age of 25.
Maria took over Team Q of RE/MAX Ranch & Beach. Despite the real estate downturn in 2008, Team Q excelled and was in the top 1% of RE/MAX agents nationwide recognized with the coveted Platinum Club and Hall of Fame Awards.
Presentation Title: “From Values to Vision”
Tamara Golden is an International Lifestyle Travel Expert, travel consultant and custom travel planner.
Prior to planning dream vacations, Tamara worked for 20 years as a career coach, working with clients to realize their career dreams and teaching workshops on a wide range of career development topics.
She will be sharing why your values are significant to your vision and achieving goals.
Presentation Title: “The Dream Maker Process- How to Transform Your Life and Make Your Dreams & Goals a Reality in Just 10 Minutes a Day.”
Jeff Morris is the Founder of The DreamSmartAcademy, The SpendSmart Nation and Co-Founder of The SpendSmart Companies.
Jeff’s presentation will open your eyes and understanding with strategies to make ANY dream or goal you have a reality.
The GREATEST ADVENTURE OF ALL BEGINS WITH YOUR DREAM; DREAM WITHOUT LIMITS!
Your BRIGHTER future is only limited to your ability to DREAM life as you want to live it and do the work necessary to make your dreams a reality.
Dreams Do Come True when you ThinkBig!…DreamBig!…BelieveBig!
Presentation Title: “The Power of Networking: How to Electrify Your Results!”
There is a secret sauce to business success, and one of the main ingredients is Effective Networking.
If networking with other business professionals is not a large and successful part of your business growth strategy, then you are missing out on a huge growth potential.
This segment will help you plug into your contacts to electrify your results.
Tom Sheltraw has been a self-employed entrepreneur and electrician for over 24 years. He is An Expert in Networking with Excellence for Lasting Results. If you are looking for some amazing and transformational changes in your company, then you won’t want to miss this! You are only a few people away from success!
We are very thankful for the Sponsors who are making this event happen.
Be sure to click on their logos to learn more about them and how they bring value to the local community with their products and services.
Special Thanks to Our Supporters for this event:
A special Thank You to these Additional Contributors:
Linda Berry, EUI Eductor & DINO Program Coordinator, Vista, CA
Vickie Bowie, MaryKay Consultant, Rancho Bernardo, CA